Duplicate cats and the world's weirdest shower
I have a ginger and white cat. For the purpose of this blog, his name is Biscuit.
I go upstairs and see that Biscuit is asleep in my doorway. But then he's also asleep on my bed; three of him. 3 of these cats aren't Biscuit; they're imposters! I need to identify Biscuit and get the others out of the house.They must have come in through the cat flap. I notice one is much more ginger than Biscuit is, and pick him up to get him out of the house. He's very heavy, much heavier than I'd expect him to be, and I struggle to lift him. I carry him downstairs. I'm now in the house I grew up in. The cat can't go out the front door, but I'm not sure why. So I'll have to unlock the back door and go through the conservatory. That's two locks to fiddle with while holding a very heavy cat. The cat nearly escapes but I manage. As he runs into the garden out of my grasp, I remember I have two cats. But what's the second one's name? Is it Gribble? I think it's Gribble.
I often dream that my pets have 'clones' or similar. I'm not sure why.
And now for the world's weridest shower:
I need to take a shower, but I'm staying somewhere strange to me. The shower is over a huge, pink, ceramiic bath. I'm scared of it. I call my husband for reassurance but he tells me it's silly to be scared of a shower and leaves. I'll have to be brave. I switch it on, and it's at the edge of the bath so just goes all over the floor. I realise I have to move it. The bath is now stone, and the size of a whole room. It's horror themed with gargoyle statues and vampires. I move the shower head, now a gargoyle, to the correct position and try to switch it on. As I move things around and back and forth, it goes through various impressive settings but I can't find the one for just water. There's one that shoots pretend ice crystals out, and one that creates stone extensions to the gargoyle head. There's one that creates beautiful coloured smoke. There's one that shoots black paper that sends you to a dark dimension. I try to aim this one at the vampires to be helfpul, but they are busy having a tea party with Sooty, Sweep and Sue. They don't appreciate me squirting it at them.
Comments
Post a Comment